The only system to feature continuous 3-axis adjustability for all out performance and comfort on the bike.
*This product is not available for online purchase. Please call us or visit our store.
The dimpled, low profile design and rubberized texture of the SPEEDPLAY road bike cleat allow for better traction and enhanced walkability.
3 AXIS ADJUSTABILITY
Independent 3 axis adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics on the bike.
IDEAL FORE & AFT PLACEMENT
Up to 14mm of fore/aft (forward & back movement) adjustability to lock the cleat base plate into place on the bottom side of the shoe.
PRECISE SIDE TO SIDE TUNING
With the left/right adjustment you can further dial in your cleat placement. The cleat spring housing plat allows for up to 8mm of side to side flexibility.
ROTATIONAL FREE FLOAT
1 - 15 degrees of micro-adjustable free float to dial in the perfect amount of movement.
The SPEEDPLAY Standard Tension cleat utilizes spring technology to allow for an easy and effective clipless experience.
- Part Number: WFPRCLTST
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 142g (3 hole) 100g (4 hole)
- Body Material: Grivory GV-6H, TPU, Metal
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 6mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included).
IN THE BOX
Cleat Assembly (Including Cleat Surrounds)
Quick Start Guide
Important Product Information Guide
Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver.